Mission StatementProduct PitchDisclosure Statement

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Product: Save the Environment By Switching To Tote Grocery Bags



Going green does not have to compromise your current lifestyle; environmental awareness is of vital importance currently thus meaning many options are available for frugal purchases to do your part in saving our beloved planet. Eco-Friendly Tote Bags are now being seen more and more at shopping centers as families go by a much greener perspective, these tote bags remove 800 million pounds of plastic bags from production; simply meaning billions of bags will never make it to our land fields, making the Earth contribution frugally. Eco-Friendly totes are constructed with biodegradable a material which alludes to the fact when torn throwing away such totes will never harm our eco-system. I personally use a slew of these cloth made and mesh tote bags when I shop for groceries or domestic products, while my primary concern is saving the environment I am keen on knowing the bags will never split or have a bottom fall out causing a mess in my kitchen or sidewalk. I strongly encourage a simplistic switch to make this earth a better and stronger planet. It is our duty to care for planet Earth and we must do our part.

I was just removing items from my Jute Tote Bag which I find stylish and I read that fibers are made from webbed vegetable fiber while the handles are strong rope that is conscious of our Earth; each bag was
designed for the purpose of awareness from organic materials. I have yet had a problem with my Jute Tote and have fell in love with the fact I can so a small thing to save 11 barrels of oil annually from being wasted and threatening our dear Earth.

-Stop To Calculate Your Usage-

While only
1% of plastic bags get recycled, a horrific number for eco women like myself, typically at least you will use two plastic bags if not more at your shopping center; two bags annually multiply into 208 providing we go to the store twice a week -- yet when we grocery shop we use far more than two plastic bags. An average family visits a grocery store 104 times in a single year, many visit more than this average figure so a immense number of plastic bags are going out the door harming the Earth by laying for years in land fields.

…Make Your Contribution To Better
Our Environment…
blog comments powered by Disqus